Representational image: iStock

A baby boy died due to suffocation after he swallowed a balloon in Nashik, Maharashtra, police said on Friday.

PTI reported that the eight-month-old was playing at his home in Hanuman Nagar on Thursday when the balloon became caught in his windpipe.

A case of accidental death was registered by the police.

Asia Times Financial is now live. Linking accurate news, insightful analysis and local knowledge with the ATF China Bond 50 Index, the world's first benchmark cross sector Chinese Bond Indices. Read ATF now. 

One reply on “Balloon suffocates baby boy”

Comments are closed.