Posted inChina, Hong Kong

Workers told ‘bring passport with visa to get new ID card’

Domestic workers in Hong Kong should along their passports with a work visa when they replace the smart Hong Kong Identification Card, immigration officials have said. A spokesperson from the Immigration Department reminded all domestic workers to bring their current Hong Kong identity card, travel document with a valid working visa when they go to […]

%d bloggers like this: