Posted inThe Roving Eye

Looking askance at a (very) likely war

CAIRO – In an exclusive interview to Asia Times Online, Moshsen Khalil, the Iraqi ambassador to the Arab League, admitted that war is practically inevitable: “The prospects are very high, I would say 99.99 percent. But the remaining 0.01 percent still has a chance.” Khalil will be a key player at the extraordinary Arab League […]

%d bloggers like this: