Posted inAT Finance, Singapore

Jack Ma’s Yunfeng to acquire MassMutual Asia for US1.7 billion

Yunfeng Financial Group, co-founded by Jack Ma and Target Media founder Yu Feng, said Thursday they will acquire a 60% stake in MassMutual Asia. The remaining 40% will be acquired by seven other Asian investors including Ant Financial (5%), SINA (5%), and Singapore government-backed City-Scape Pte (7.5%). “This deal represents the fusion of Yunfeng’s existing […]

%d bloggers like this: